Yesterday I announced on Facebook and Twitter that I was retiring 21 of my older designs by the end of September. I truly have outgrown my storage area and need to make room for new charts! It's time, anyway.. these are designs from the first few years of Plum Street Samplers, and I'm ready to say good-bye to them. Sniff.
If you'd like to order any, contact your local needlework shop before September 30th, after which the remaining charts will be sold off until gone.
Here's they are:
1. Stories to Live By – Adam
2. Stories to Live By – Jonah
3. Stories to Live By – Joshua
4. The Exhumeplary Collection – Eliza Pennance
5. The Exhumeplary Collection – Tillie Figg (my mother named her finches Tillie and Figg)
6. The Exhumeplary Collection – Amos Figg
7. The Exhumeplary Collection – Jane Withers (this has always been one of my favorites)
8. The Exhumeplary Collection – Emma Nettles ("The one she loved most lies 'neath this head post.")
9. Quaker Calendar I
10. Quaker Calendar II
11. Quaker Calendar III
12. Quaker Calendar IV
13. Quaker Calendar V
14. Quaker Calendar VI
15. Rejoice (my first Christmas design!)
16. The Praise Sampler
17. A Swiss Proverb
18. From the Deep (my Dad named this design)
19. A Friendship Sampler (this was originally called Bittersweet Sampler bc of the border)
20. The Fall of Man (this one shows Adam and Eve in each season, symbolizing their fall from grace)
21. Bertie Mae's Sampler (my very first design! I remember being so nervous about releasing this at market, but Kathy Barrick was very sweet and reassuring, as she was with all of my designs that followed.)
Again, these will no longer be printed after September 30th.
I'd like to thank each one of you for always being so supportive of me and my designs.. you have no idea how much of a blessing you've been to me. I thank the Lord for giving me a "job" that has allowed me to create what comes from my heart (whether it's Biblical or plain odd!), and for the many friends I've made over these last several years. Thank you, thank you, and I look forward to sharing as many designs as my alotted days will allow.